Thursday, December 9, 2010

Things my mom taught me...er, forwarded me....

Does your mom email you forwards just about everyday? Mine does. Sometimes they are fun pet videos, but they are usually about health...Like how to tell when you're having a heart attack, how to avoid a stroke, why to avoid certain foods...it basically become a long list of do's and dont's...and if I read them, i get all paranoid like one of us is gonna stroke out, or how if i eat one more strip of bacon, i'll clog an artery...and if i dont open it these emails and read them...if i delete it without reading...i'll have so much guilt that i'm afraid the guilt will give me cancer....unless i put an aspirin under my tongue...or take some B12. Well, it's always all good and helpful info, no matter how paranoid or guilty it makes me...proof positive is in the following bit of info...read it and weep...and call your mom.

Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on the Human body:
2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs.
1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal helps digestion.
1 glass of water before taking a bath helps lower blood pressure.
1 glass of water before going to bed avoids stroke or heart attack.

Thanks mom! I'm going to have some water...in about an hour...

No comments: